Orastar 401 - Metal Working Concentrate
Metal Working Fluid concentrate.
ORASTAR 401 is designed to be used in machines and operations where long fluid life is needed, such as in large individual machine or central system reservoirs. It is recommended for moderate-duty
machining and grinding of ferrous metals, and some nonferrous metals.
- Oil Type: Metal Cutting Oil / Code: VLO9023O2
- Industries: Maintenance, Engineering, Equipment
Mobilgear 600 XP
• Industrial gearing for conveyers, agitators, dryers, extruders, fans, mixers, presses, pulpers,
pumps (including oil well pumps), screens, extruders and other heavy duty applications
• Marine gearing including main propulsion, centrifuges, deck machinery such as winches,
windlasses, cranes, turning gears, pumps, elevators and rudder carriers
• Non-gear applications include shaft couplings, screws and heavily loaded plain and
rolling contact bearings operating at slow speeds
- Oil Type: Synthetic Industrial Gear Oil / Code: MOB98H275
- Industries: Maintenance, Engineering
Orapi 612 Cable & Gear
- GRAISSE ENG CB is a lubricating grease for cables and open gears, developed using a new technique to replace “black” asphalt-based grease.
- Outstanding open gear grease also in cartridges or bulk
- Oil Type: Industrial Oils, Gear & Cable Oil / Code: ORA612A4
- Industries: Mining, Equipment
Orapi 640 BA Paste
- PATE BA is an assembly lubricant known as ‘ceramic lubricant’ used to assemble screwed parts, designed
to withstand very high temperatures and used on ferrous and non-ferrous alloys.
This product complies with the requirements for use in the food and pharmaceutical industries
- Oil Type: Antiseize Lubricate / Code: ORA640B4
- Industries: Manufacturing, Maintenance, Food & Pharma
Orapi 807 Antiperl Soudure
Non-stick agent for soldering nozzles; protects parts and jigs.
Silicone-free, it enables the surface to be painted and post-finished.
Does not produce smoke.
Prevents molten metal splash (spatters) from sticking and avoids fouling of soldering nozzles (MIG and TIG
For all users of semi-automatic welding machines.
- Oil Type: Anti Spatter / Code: ORA807A4
- Industries: Maintenance
Oratech Hydraulic Oil
- These oils offer superior performance in oxidation protection, thermal stability, water tolerance and pump durability.
- Anti-foam, anti-oxidants & anti-wear additives have been optimised for use where machine performance is not affected by fluctuating temperatures.
- Oil Type: Hydraulic Oil / Code: VLO1004O2
- Industries: Manufacturing, Maintenance, Equipment