Siort Boom Grease White Lithium & Teflon
SIORT 4354 GR1is a semi-synthetic multi-purpose lithium soap grease charged with PTFE. The additives provide optimum extreme-pressure properties. Excellent resistance to water washout, rust and corrosion. PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene-Teflon®) has unique combination of properties: weatherable, high temperature resistance, a low coefficient of friction and non-adhesive, hence very effective against back gliding.
- NLGI No1 high-performance white grease which combines a synthetic base fluid with a lithium soap thickener.Excellent mechanical stability
- Provides excellent adhesion and assures a robust lubricating film under high load and shock load.
- Contains extreme pressure and anti-wear additives that assures optimum lubrication
- Has excellent resistance to water wash out
- Outstanding protection against rust and corrosion while the PTFE has a very low static/gliding friction ratio hence very effective against back gliding.
- The synthetic base oil used gives it excellent performance properties at both high and low temperatures (-30°C to 140°C)
- Self-cleaning lubricant. Does not gather dust
- Free of heavy metals, in compliance with REACH regulation
- Oil Type: Grease, Lubricants & Assembly, Boom Grease, Cable Grease / Code: VLG1075C4
- Industries: Maintenance, Mining